The SofTap® colors have been considered the finest pigments for doing permanent makeup and have had an excellent reputation since 1988 when they were launched onto the market. But... Why?
It all comes down to this: Because they are safe, natural and long-lasting colors.
- Softap uses only high-quality ingredients. The origin of these ingredients is mineral; this is one of the reasons why they do not cause allergy. To confirm this statement, the Softap colors were tested in a Lab in Europe which concluded that they are hypoallergenic. Your clients must know that you are using safe colors.
- Their creamy characteristic consistency enables better color implantation and prevents splattering and drying up.
- The Softap colors may be used with different techniques, including electric machines and other hand methods and the results are always fantastic.
- Softap has a wide color palette that may be used with all skin types and includes colors for eyebrows (cool, neutral and warm), eyeliners, lips (brown/pink, mauve/pink, orange /pink, and red/pink), camouflage, areola, and corrections. This allows you to select the perfect color that fits my client complexion.
- They are easy to choose. The smear n' Match color system makes the color selection easy and reliable. How does it work? I take a little bit of color, apply it to my client’s skin, smear it, and the color that I see is the color that I get.
- These colors are ready to use, but when I want to create a custom blend, just mix any of the SofTap® colors with each other. There are no limitations and endless possibilities!
- Softap has consistent batches. Every time I order a color, I get the same high performance as the last one.
- Long lasting results. I have seen clients with unchanged color in their permanent makeup after 8 years, of course, this doesn’t happen to everybody. I usually recommend a touch up every 2 years to refresh the color and to keep the best result. To get the best result I always mix the color very well in the tube before I dispense it in the cup, this way I get a uniform consistency of the color.
- I use the Softap colors since 1997 and I proudly say that all my clients have been satisfied with the results.
- And the last but not less important thing, with the Softap colors I am sure that my clients get the most natural results in permanent makeup.
Thank you for reading our blog and good luck!