You have no items in your shopping cart.
What to expect from a Color Correction-Client Tips
Color correction is very straightforward for SofTap® professionals.
- Expect the same basic results as from a brand new brow treatment, but with other colors.
- If your eyebrows were blue, for example, they will be corrected with a yellow color before you get your brown re-implanted, so expect some yellow tones to show through for a little while.
- This will disappear during the healing process; you should be left with your desired brow color after a week or two.
- Color corrections take about a half an hour, depending on the colors used.
- Prices are usually moderate, because there is a shape to follow.
- Ask your professional for more details.
- Shape correction procedures vary between professionals.
- There is no cookbook way to correct a crooked lip or a thick eyebrow—this is purely the creativity of your professional.
- Make sure you see someone experienced that you trust to correct your work.
- Prices for shape correction vary widely depending on how extensive the correction is.