What is SofTap?
- SofTap® Permanent Cosmetics is the brand name and trademark for SofTap® Inc., The permanent makeup supplier company offering the highest quality education, hypoallergenic pigments, and 100% disposable SofTap® hand tools to permanent cosmetic professionals.
- SofTap® Products are the #1 choice of hand method professionals with every hand method technique!
- The next generation of microblading has been developed by SofTap, in order to continue providing professionals with the best disposable hand tools available. With GenuLine® Needles, professionals can apply high definition hair strokes with a gentle touch.
- SofTap® colors have had an excellent reputation for safety and beauty since their creation in 1988.
- All pigments are hypoallergenic and have been safely used on even the most sensitive of clients.
- Their creamy consistency and fabulous staying power have made them a must-have for permanent cosmetic professionals.
- While these pigments have been designed for use with the hand method, they can also safely be used in any machine
- Choose from 26 natural eyebrow colors, 13 fabulous lip colors, 11 gorgeous eyeliner colors, and over 15 other camouflage, correction aids, and areola shades.
SofTap Technique and Needles
- SofTap® has also modernized the ancient tradition of tattooing by hand to bring professionals an ergonomic solution for practicing permanent cosmetics.
- Our 100% disposable, patented needle configurations are designed for comfort, efficiency, and pinpoint precision.
- The hand method is gentle, quiet, and is a great option for professionals seeking that extra control.
- Clients have repeatedly told us how pleasant their experiences have been—some have even fallen asleep during the procedure.
- The hand method is a machine free process, performed solely by a caring, well-trained professional.
- Professional permanent makeup services for brows, eyes, lips, and more are available through our many skilled and trained technicians.
- Beginning, intermediate, and advanced training resources for the SofTap® hand method are available for permanent makeup artists on our Professional website.
- Contact a trainer in your area for details on their individual requirements and curriculum.
- If you still can't find the perfect color, any of these can be mixed together to create a custom color just for you!