You have no items in your shopping cart.
What clients can expect from an Eyeliner Procedure
- Expect your custom style, your perfect eyeliner, to be with you 24/7 with SofTap®.
- Defined or smudged, colorful or jet-black, your eyeliner will be just the way you like it.
- Eyeliner is a common treatment; thousands of people have SofTap® color applied every day! The results are so fabulous you need to see it to believe it.
- The price of eyeliner procedures varies depending your technician's rates and on the design work involved.
- Thicker eyeliner with tails is generally more expensive than simple eyelash enhancements, because much more time needs to be spent on perfecting your design.
- Procedures are very comfortable.
- Ample anesthetic is used and the treatment is not harsh at all.
- Your technician will stretch the skin of your eye the way they need to in order to implant color, and the tools used are very ergonomic, so the procedure is fast in most cases.
- Simple procedures like eyelash enhancements and thin to medium liner take about an hour to complete, but of course time varies depending on your professional.
- Upper lash lines take longer than lowers, and upper lids with thick liner or tails take much longer—set aside an hour just for the top.
- Lower lashes can be finished in ten to twenty minutes. To be safe, give yourself a two-hour window when scheduling an appointment for eyeliner.
- Right after you get you eyes done, expect some swelling and puffiness in the eye area.
- Your eyeliner will be very dark, and will continue to get darker over the next few days. There may be some pinpoint bleeding, and you may experience some light sensitivity.
- You SofTap® professional will give you some RecoverAll, our post-treatment ointment for permanent makeup procedures.
- Apply it whenever your eyes are dry during the next week. See our Post Treatment Instructions for Eyeliner to learn more about caring for your eyes.
- During the healing process, liner will fade to the color that was first implanted during the first five minutes of the procedure.
- If you see any spots missing, or your eyeliner is not as dark as you wish, come in for a quick touch up.
- Most SofTap® professionals will include a free touch up within 90 days to make sure you are perfectly happy with your eyeliner.
- Your perfect liner can usually be achieved in one treatment, (if you see any color missing after it heals, come in for a quick touch up) but it does need maintenance to stay looking great.
- Your eyes lubricate themselves often, and when you expose yourself to the sun or use eye cream, your permanent eyeliner is likely to fade over time.
- To prevent fading and keep your eyes looking fabulous, come in for a touch up once every two years, or whenever you see any signs of fading.
Credit: SofTap Inc