A Guide for the Permanent Makeup Pro — eyebrow tips
This guide will help you stay up to date on permanent makeup trends, tips and cases. Please comment and ask questions if you need any guidance by our Permanent Makeup community of professionals.
- We recommend that ice packs be applied for 10-15 minutes each hour for the first three hours following the procedure.
- The ice is used to minimize swelling and provide comfort.
- Do not take aspirin, as this promotes bleeding at the treatment sites.
- Over the counter pain medication is recommended for temporary pain relief.
- Apply RecoverAll to the treatment area 2-3 times per day for the following week, or whenever the area feels dry.
Click below for more...
- Treat yourself to flawless expression--without the pencil.
- Have you permanently lost hair in your eyebrows due to tweezing or shaving?
- Are you applying brow pencil everyday in order to compensate for this?
- Do you have problems drawing them on straight?
Click to learn more...