For me, the name Softap means many things, means less pain, more comfort, and beyond that, soft effects.
The Permanent Makeup industry is in constant evolution, and Softap Permanent Cosmetics is always in the vanguard of new trends developing new products to satisfy your clientele desires.
With the Softap needles, you have the versatility to offer a wide variety of effects, and now with these new ones, you have more tools to achieve what you want, naturalness.
Based on the classic SS7 but with a desire for more, Softap created the newest, most revolutionary and unique needles on the market. These new needles classified in two different collections: the SS “Super Smudger” and the US “Ultimate Smudger” collection, will allow you to get the most beautiful results in your procedures.
What can I do with them? What's the difference with other needles? Do I really need them?
Well, when it comes to providing the best service to a client we need to be ahead regarding the best existing tools to make their wishes come true. So here is a short guide for you to know what’s new and what can we achieve by getting into this trend that gives a very smooth and even implantation of color.
SS “Super Smudger” collection:
- 13 Prong Super Smudger: Double the fun of our classic 7ss! Two rows of needles, spread apart enough to create a gentle shading effect that's perfect for filling in brows or a "pixel-y" eyeliner.
- 20 Prong Super Smudger: If the new 13ss isn't enough rows of smudger this needle will satisfy you with a whopping 3 rows of needles. This triple row smudger will cover quickly with a soft shading effect that will blend color easily. An excellent needle for filling in brows, especially for providing a shadowy background to hairstrokes or microblading.
- 15 Prong Extra Fine Super Smudger: Two rows of extra fine needles, spread out to create an extra smooth shading effect. Similar to one of our most popular needles, the 24, but with more space between each individual needle. The 15ss is perfect for lash enhancements and ombre brows. You can also use this needle for borderless lips!
- 23 Prong Extra Fine Super Smudger: Three rows of extra fine needles, spread out to create an extra smooth shading effect. Similar to 39, but with more space between each individual needle.
- We love the 23ss for its ability to fill in brows, and eyeliner quickly and gently, while softly blending layers of color.
US “Ultimate Smudger” collection: These needles are more spaced out than the ss collection for the softest effects in permanent makeup
- 11 Prong Ultimate Smudger: An all-new needle type, never seen before in the industry. Two rows of needles spread out extra far apart for the softest possible shading. This ultimate shader will blend color gently and is perfect for soft-shaded brows, or ultra dusty eyeliners.
- 14 Prong Extra Fine Prong Ultimate Smudger: A groundbreaking needle created to make the smoothest shading in the industry. Two rows of extra fine needles that are spread extra far apart. The gentlest way to layer color for powder brows, ombre brows, areola reconstruction, scar camo, and borderless lips.
- 17 Prong Ultimate Smudger: An all-new needle type, never seen before in the industry. Three rows of needles spread out extra far apart for the softest possible shading. This ultimate shader will blend color gently and is perfect for soft-shaded brows, or ultra dusty eyeliners. With this triple row configuration, you'll be able to fill in any area quickly with a soft kiss of color.
- 20 Prong Extra Fine Prong Ultimate Smudger: This one-of-a-kind needle is changing the game in shading. Three rows of extra fine needles, spread out extra far apart to create the ultimate soft shading. The 20us makes an airbrush effect for powder brows, ombre brows, stardust liner, borderless lips, scar camo, areola reconstruction, and more! Cover area quickly while maintaining a subtle blush of color.
For more than 20 years, I have witnessed the commitment of Softap for developing new tools and pigments. Now I invite you to try these new needles, but before working with a real client, I suggest you practice using synthetic material and discover the effects you may get.