Is SofTap Permanent Makeup right for your client?
SofTap® is perfect for people who:
- Wear makeup every day, or feel "washed out" without it
- Are tired of applying makeup every day and removing it every night
- Need to pencil in eyebrows and have trouble drawing them on
- Have sparse areas in their brows and want to look younger
- Have no brows and want a nice set
- Have pale lips and want more color
- Have unshapely lips and want them symmetrical
- Work out a lot and have problems with smeared makeup
- Have allergies to traditional makeup
- Have had surgery or injuries and want to cover scars
- Have alopecia or vitiligo
- Have lost hair due to chemotherapy
- Are sensitive/have low pain tolerance
There are many more applications for permanent makeup than those listed here. Young and old people of any race or gender can have SofTap® applied.
Young people often have SofTap® applied, the most common treatments are:
- A basic eyeliner, very natural, very subtle. Easy to add to for a night out, or go bare for casual, daily wear.
- A soft fill for eyebrows—fill in those missing spots so no one knows you pencil.
- Lip feathering, so they are always ready to be kissed.
Other popular procedures include:
- Eyebrow reconstruction—if you are missing your brows, we can design them just the way you draw them in.
- Moderate eyeliner, so you always look made up in no time.
- Full lip procedures are for people who feel like their lips have disappeared. We can make them appear fuller, younger, and more colorful with a lip procedure.
Men get SofTap® too! The most popular treatments for men are:
- Soft, subtle eyebrow fills—pepper your eyebrows with a bit of natural pigment and you can look ten years younger in just one treatment.
Credit: SofTap Inc