Liprotek #7-Aftercare treatment for Lips
A specialized lip balm in chapstick form to be used for temporarily relieving pain from fever blisters or cold sores. Supply clients prone to the condition with a stick of Liprotek to take home, so they can heal in comfort after their lip procedure. It contains a local anesthetic and herbal antioxidants to provide excellent aftercare relief.
- 4-gram stick. Contains 0.6% Lidocaine.
- Liprotek #7 is an anesthetic used for permanent lip procedure aftercare.
- It helps soothe and moisturize lips after lip color procedures.
- It is made with an anti-oxidant formula that works as a fever blister inhibitor.
- Apply faithfully once a day to help keep fever blisters away.