Among the most frequent inquiries we receive relate to choosing the right softap pigments
Today I want to talk about one:
- What will be the best color to choose based on the effect of texture that I want to achieve in my client's eyebrows?
Before I start talking about the color I want to remind you that
- the most common effects or textures for eyebrows from the softest to the strongest are individual hair strokes, feathered, shading, a solid fill effect, or a combination among them.
- you may get those effects using diverse techniques using a manual tool or a machine.
Selecting the color according to the texture or effect:
- For individual hair strokes and a feathered effect, I select a color that matches the natural eyebrow.
- For a shadow or a Solid fill, I select a color according to my client's Fitzpatrick skin type
Note: For the following guide, I have selected the colors that I use most often. Of course, if you have experience using this product line, you can use those with which you feel most secure with.