Eyeliner Styles To Recommend Your Client
Permanent cosmetics is fast becoming the ‘thing’ in the makeup world. Never has the crave for more efficient (permanent) ways to look good without experiencing known cosmetic surgery shortcomings been this high. If you are already working in this industry, it is a great time to market yourself and your procedures using the right approach and words to communicate with your clients.
Below are tips on how to consult with your client and the right wording to market the eyeliner procedures:
- If you don't wear a lot of makeup, but feel like you look "washed out" without it, an eyelash enhancement is perfect for you.
- Only a very small amount of eyeliner color will be deposited throughout your natural lash line to make you appear as if your eyelashes are lush and dark.
- You'll never wake up looking tired again.
- You can always add to this look for a night out or put on some mascara to dress yourself up for work.
- If your eyelashes are very sparse, and small amounts of eye makeup don't quite help you get that "awake" look, thin eyeliner is for you.
- This procedure just adds a thin line right above the lash line, where you would draw in your own eyeliner.
- You can look ready for action at any time of day, without any drama, and of course, it's easy to add to if you want drama!
- If you're used to wearing moderate amounts of makeup every day, medium liner is right for you.
- A medium amount of color is implanted where you apply your eyeliner, a bit above the lash line, to give you your everyday look.
- You'll be ready to do business or go out on the town anytime.
- If you love thick eyeliner and hate putting it on every day, permanent eyeliner is just for you.
- Thick liner is dramatic and makes your eyes "pop."
- Color is applied above the lash line in the style you are used to wearing—and if you're used to tails we can do that too!
- This look is fantastic for women who love their eyeliner thick and sexy every day. Why settle for anything less?
- That smudged look never goes out of style!
- If you like to look soft, yet made up, smudgy eyeliner is the look for you.
- Color is applied with a special tool that only implants color in intervals, so you can have the perfect smudge, all the time.
Special Effects Eyeliner
- Do you have exotically colored eyes?
- Intense eyes need a special backdrop to set them off.
- Special effects eyeliner is the perfect way to bring out those beauties and grace the world with their presence.
- A basic eyeliner, followed by a smudgy effect above the lash line in a different, eye flattering color, creates a place for your eyes to shine forth and sparkle.
Credit: SofTap Inc